Vacation, but not the good kind

Hey folks! Just wanted to pop in here and say a quick little hello, and apologize for my absence!! As I mentioned before, I have gone back to work. Clearly I had overestimated what my energy level would be like in this new endeavor because it turns out I have little to none :(
With that said, I am going to finish up the rest of the posts that I planned and get those out to you guys, and I'll have to play it by ear to see if I can actually squeeze out my original goal of 31 days!
I am soooo not a morning person, so the kiddos and I are off to get ready for tomorrow and bed.
Do any of you work full time with 2(or more) kiddos and still find time to do it all? I could use some advice and encouragement cuz I'm STRUGGLING over here!

I'll leave you with this bit of awesomeness from Pinterest, I made this with roast on Sunday and it was a keeper!

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughtful comments make my day, so leave me some love!


up