Me Time...If I Must

MaddieBoo is off to have a fun-filled week with some relatives, and boy do I miss her something fierce! She just left yesterday evening so I am trying not to call her already, but it's a battle. That little girl brings more joy to my life than I would have ever imagined, even when she is tap-dancing on that last shred of nerve...So since I miss her so much I am looking over pictures of her and wanted to share one here.  The good part is that I am getting some much-needed work done around the house and with the business, and after doing that and chasing Baby Que I still have enough energy to work on my many draft posts!

Seriously, I miss her face!!
And one of my two favorite guys. :)

Happy Monday!!

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughtful comments make my day, so leave me some love!


up