Okay Cloth Diapering...

Lets call a truce. Actually, why don't you just submit to me and make my life so much easier???
Since the last post I have only been cloth diapering about 30% of the time. Those Dappi cloth covers I got off of Ebay? CRAP. I didn't really realize this until, on my quest for more covers that moment, I went to Target(my favorite store)and stumbled upon 2 BumGenius 4.0 AIO's for $9 each. That's right...regular price 35.99(according to the tag) for 9 bucks. So of course I bought them. Problem: they are lilac and pink, and they are for my son. Not so much a problem for me, but for his father an absolute tragedy. Needless to say I won that battle on sheer savings value, and baby Que wears them anyway and doesn't know the difference. I LOVE these things, which has shown me what crap the ones I already had are. Problem is there are only 2.
I feel like my whole house smells like PISS all the time, and I spend a good hour of my time everyday rinsing and re-rinsing the things to get some of the pee out so they can wait until night to be washed.
For the love of...well my sanity, can't there be a less expensive way to build up a stash? Ebay-not the way. No diaper trading in my area, and I don't have any unwanted ones to trade anyway. Mom to Mom sale maybe? I'll have to look into that....


P.S. I should probably note that this post was not sponsored in any way, I bought all diapers mentioned and the review is just my personal opinion.

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughtful comments make my day, so leave me some love!


up