Admitting the Problem is the First Step...

Hello, my name is Candy and I am a Pinterest addict. My husband goes to bed alone some nights while I sit in front of the glowing computer screen until 1 or 2 in the morning, and then try to slip into bed before his alarm goes off at 2:30 and he realizes I've done it again. But JEEZ, the awesomeness to be found there is just unbelievable! I have a board called craftyness, and I actually have the supplies to attempt to make at LEAST 4 crafts from my board. After the crochet hat I'm going to make a homemade camera bag(originally from a guest poster on Ramblings and Photos), and then one that I am REALLY excited about, but not telling just yet because it's so awesome, and I believe in keeping the good stuff private and making a grand reveal. All I can say is if it works out I will be able to stay home with the kiddos a good while longer!!  Here's some pics of the finished hat...it's a little slouchier than the pattern but I used a different yarn because that's what I had on hand and I wasn't sure I could actually crochet.


Happy Thursday...what crafts are you planning on doing soon?

Photobucket

0 thoughtful comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughtful comments make my day, so leave me some love!


up